All Things PS Real Estate

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Vintage Club Indian Wells California

Take A peek Inside the exclusive Vintage Club in Indian Wells CA. Part of the Coachella Valley and Palm Springs Area the Vintage Club offers a one of a kind setting that is truly breathtaking. Not many people get a chance to see behind the impressive Bougainvillea covered entry gates but you can in this video. Along with Big Horn and The Tradition The Vintage Club reigns as one of the top spots in the greater Coachella Valley for extreme Luxury Living.



The property featured in the video is no longer available for sale but others are you can see Homes For Sale In The Vintage Country Club here.


1 comment:

  1. My partner and I stumbled over here coming from a different website and thought I
    might as well check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you.
    Look forward to looking over your web page repeatedly.


    My homepage; home staging and redesign

    ReplyDelete