All Things PS Real Estate

Monday, June 10, 2013

How Much Is MY Home Worth?

26 Point InspectFind out with our 26 Point Max Home Value assessment...As a free service to you I will come to your home and complete my 26 point Maximum Home Value assessment. Just for letting me meet you and walk through your home I will leave you with a written report of what I think it will take to prepare your home for sale at the maximum current price.

You see, I work with so many buyers that, I can walk through any home and see it through the buyers eyes. I know what they will like and what will raise questions for them. Let me show you these things and you can have a more successful sale.

It will take about 30 minutes, depending on how many questions you have for me. No pressure no obligation - you receive free of charge the written plan to getting your home on the market and achieving top dollar in your sale.

CalculateHow Do I Calculate How Much My Home is Worth?

The correct selling price of a home is the highest price that the market will bear. Many factors influence this price and those factors can change from month to month and year to year. It is important to talk with a Realtor who is actively working in your community to correctly determine the price of your home. Don't play guessing games with one of your largest assets. To assist you in determining the correct asking price we provide you with a comprehensive market analysis of comparable properties sold and offered for sale in your neighborhood. We educate you on the trends currently at play in the market and advise you on any special concerns in your area.

Simply email us, and we will provide you with a speedy response. There is no obligation, you have lots to gain and nothing to lose by contacting us soon.

Don't forget that knowing your homes current value is very
useful when it comes to insurance matters, tax issues and estate planning. With all the changes of the last five years it is time for you to take another look at this critical number.

Just one mundane example of this is the cost of installing a water heater. It has more than doubled to over $1200.  Just one example of the rising costs of replacement.

No comments:

Post a Comment