All Things PS Real Estate

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Palm Springs International Airport Video Tour

Easily one of the very best things about Palm Springs is our airport!  In a day when air travel
is really not very pleasant at all Palm Springs manages to keep it sane with a terrific facility located right in town.

Form and Function (everything in the same building!!) ensure ease of use and sanity.  Try it the next time you visit Palm Springs and you'll see why everyone wants to buy a home in Palm Springs.



Palm Springs International Airport is located just across the street from City Hall at the Eastern end of Tahquitz Canyon Way. It features a single level building, parking adjacent to the terminal and rent cars and baggage claim all located under one roof.

There are Flights to Minnesota, Washington, Oregon, Arizona, Texas and New York plus many areas in California. Airlines serving Palm Springs currently include Alaska, Air Canada, American, Allegiant, West Jet, Delta, Sun Country, United and seasonally Frontier Airlines.

The address and contact number for the airport is:

3400 E Tahquitz Canyon Way, Palm Springs, CA 92262
(760) 318-3800

The website for the Airport 


4 comments:

  1. Every time I go to Pam Springs Hydroponics I am reminded of a what a great service it is. These guys are young and have the "'Old School"' approach to doing business. They always have the answers. I have learned so much and have had great success due to the excellent customer service, product knowledge and experience with hydroponics. They wont sell you a product because it is what they have in stock they sell you what works best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always fly in to Atlantic Aviation. Staff there is superb. We won't go anywhere else when flying to Palm springs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. From start to finish my experience was wonderful. I had done a lot of research and knew exactly which car I wanted, a new Fushion. The salesmen did not try to persuade me to get something more expensive and were great about telling me the pros and cons of the car I had chosen in relation to my lifestyle. Once I made final decisions and the car was mine, I hadnt even felt like I had purchased because the process was so easy. I highly recommend working with Palm Springs Motors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the size. Got my suitcase right after I got out of a plane!

    ReplyDelete